Diploma in Wedding
Planning Styling and Design
Are you known for being organised and paying attention to detail? Are you looking for a career where you can express yourself creatively and participate in something joyous? If either of these statements rings true, our Diploma in Wedding Planning Styling & Design is the perfect course for you. By taking this course, you will gain the skills and knowledge to be able to plan, manage and design weddings. We will also teach you how to launch and manage your own Wedding business.
This course takes you into the exciting world of wedding design. If you are excited by colour, florals, décor & lighting and want to learn how to develop concepts, create inspiration boards and use design software to excite your clients, you have found your perfect course. The average completion time for this course is 6 months, but you will have up to 2 years to finish your course with the support of your own dedicated Tutor.
Choose this course if you would like to;
- Launch a wedding business
- Offer your clients planning & design services
- Enhance your employment opportunities/market share by being able to plan and design weddings & other social celebrations
- Graduate with a Portfolio of work to show potential clients and employers
- Maximise your income potential
- Be a wedding planning, styling and design professional
- Combine a love of organisation, planning and attention to detail with the creativity of wedding design.
Upon graduation you will receive an industry, nationally & internationally recognised qualification as a Wedding Planner, Stylist and Designer. As a student of the Academy you can apply for a Tesselaar Flowers Student Account and get great deals on wholesale flowers as part of our partnership agreement.