All our courses include PDF texts, video, audio, quizzes and virtual webinars. It is a very rich learning experience that can even surpass the level of training you might experience in a crowded classroom. It’s self-paced, hands-on learning. In short you get everything you get from face to face learning plus more.
You have up to two years to complete your course, but you can complete in as little as 12 weeks dependent on your own schedule and the time you have available to dedicate to study. All your assignments are submitted online to your tutor who will guide you as you work your way through the course.
The Benefits to Online Learning:
- Courses accessible on your schedule
- No physical attendance required
- Self-paced learning (not too slow, not too fast)
- Attend virtual student tutorials by webinar
- Study at home, work, or on the road
- Read materials online or download them for reading later
- Study on any device including tablets, smart phones, MAC or PC